Woolwich Arsenal SE18 (Servicing The South East & London)
Our Service/Install Technicians have a varied job role visiting our B2B client base and providing a first class service to each and every client in the South East Kent area. All of our uniformed Technicians are professionally trained in each product and service, as well as health and safety procedures.
- Hold a Full UK driving license for 2 years or over and have no more than 3 penalty points.
- Be self-motivated, reliable, presentable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with clients and colleagues
- Basic IT Skills are essential to use our CRM system
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role can include early starts to accommodate schools etc.
- Be capable of working to process and have ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as in a team.
- Previous experience as a Van Driver or in Maintenance is advantagous
What we can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary of £17,000 – £18,500
- Company Van & fuel card
- Mobile phone allowance
- Commission based sales leads
- Stakeholder Pension
- Regular Team Incentives
Mail us your CV today
Send your CV to Liesa Brownlesss at:
or call us on 020 8317 9693