Energy-saving hand drying solutions that are cost-effective and kind to the environment
Our hand drying services aim to provide quality service while reducing energy bills and carbon emissions for a positive environmental impact.
JetAir and FastDry provide 10 seconds hand drying time whilst offering up to 80% energy saving, making them not only cost-effective but a greener option too.
This compact unit provides element energy savings – hands can be dried fast by using as little as 900w of electricity.
- Cost 0.03p (900w) – 0.04p (1.6w) per dry
- Blue LED feature – provides a visible indication of the auto drying zone
- Available in white enamel, brushed stainless steel or polished chrome finish
Ideal for locations with limited wall space, the JetAir provides 10-12 seconds drying time with low energy usage.
- Drainage tray removes slip hazards, collecting any wastewater from the drying process.
- HEPA filter traps 99.5% of bacteria whilst the UV technology working an hour per day destroys the rest, providing fresh, clean air for individual safe drying.
- The auto no-touch dryer has an antimicrobial coating which inhibits surface bacteria growth, reducing cross-infection within the workplace.
- Air travelling at 95 miles per second produces a blade of air which strips moisture from the hands leaving them dry in just 10 seconds.
- Adjustable 2 speed brushless DC motor 650w – 1050w and 1100w heating element that can be turned off to suit all applications.
- LED feature, provides a visible indication of the drying zone
- Modern, easy to clean, sealed design with a tough durable, chip resistant silver moulding
Ideal for locations with limited wall space, Eco Fast provides 10-12 seconds drying time with low energy usage.
- Blue light for range direction and element on/off switch
- A popular choice for both disabled and single cubicles
- Height 180mm x width 250mm x depth 138.5mm
- This automatic dryer is most probably the smallest, most energy efficient and quickest hand drying model in the market. Saves up to 75% energy costs against a conventional dryer
- Available in 2 models: – polished stainless steel and white epoxy powder coated finish
Blue Light for range detection
10-12 Seconds drying time
Low energy usage
Element can be switched on/off
Saves up to 75% energy costs against a conventional dryer
(Based on Energy charged at 0.09p per kw/Hour)
Child Friendly Hand Dryer
Puff Hand Drying
These child-friendly units are great for encouraging kids to wash their hands.
Hand dryers are a perfect option for schools as they are a hygienic alternative to roller towels, offering less chance of cross infection.
They also eliminate the risk of paper towels being discarded on the floor or in toilets causing expensive blockages and mess.
Evidence shows children of primary school age are often reluctant to use hand dryers due to fear of the loud noise emitted. Puff brings magic to Hand Drying.
- Colourful imagery encourages children to wash their hands
- Flat surface means the dryer does not provide a hazard, which results in a safer
environment for children, the visually impaired or disabled
- Low decibel levels, achieving the ‘Quiet Mark’- shhhhhh!
- Designed to be reliable and energy efficient.
“Now we are using this quieter dryer, with a bright and colourful hand hygiene message on the front, our pupils have much better motivation to wash their hands properly.
The look and feel helps to encourage the children to be more proactive about hand-washing, as they want to use the dryer for fun. This, combined with practical advice in the classroom, is really helping to get the hand hygiene message across.”
Rebecca King, School Business Manager at Chesterton Primary
- Cool temperature for comfortable and safe drying
- More designs available
- More cost-effective than paper towels
- Lower energy and noise
1,450 total views, 5 views today