Business Development Consultant
Business to Business
40K OTE (Uncapped commission scheme plus bonuses)
Fuel/mobile expenses covered
Founded in 2006, we are an independent, workplace hygiene service provider, with clients in London and the South East. We’re based in modern offices in The Royal Arsenal, Woolwich.
We are experts in providing innovative hygiene services to a diverse range of customers, whether its washroom supplies, specialist matting or healthcare and clinical waste management.
We provide a consultancy service helping our clients save money, reduce their water and energy usage and improve their sustainability targets as well as raising the level of hygiene in their workplace.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a resilient and confident Field Sales Consultant who thrive in a target driven environment and want to progress their sales career within an innovative company.
To be considered for this role we’re looking for ambitious, outgoing, dedicated and driven individuals, with a ‘hunter’ instinct in order to build our client portfolio. 2 years experience in b2b field sales within a service industry would be preferred if considered for this role.
You’ll be working with a broad spectrum of industries where every door is an opportunity…
To apply you must have a full, clean driver’s license and use of your own vehicle is required. Ideally you’ll also have:
A strong and persuasive telephone manner in order to appoint new business opportunities
- A proactive attitude to generate and develop your own leads through foot canvassing and other means
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and AHS colleagues
- Ensure client retention by managing your existing portfolio
- Ability to work on your own initiative and plan your days effectively
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Must be organised
- Efficient administration and IT skills to complete sales reports
- Competitive and dedicated personality to achieve set targets and KPIs
Where will I be based?
You will spend four days in your designated postal area and one day in the office with the Sales Team planning for the week ahead.
AHS recognise and reward successful sales with a generous commission package along with target bonuses and incentives to help drive sales and celebrate success.
Ongoing training is offered to every employee, with promotion opportunities available within.
If you’re interested in this role please send your CV to AHS’ Sales Director Liane Bagley email@example.com